If you want to make EASY money. Start here.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Join this site!

Hey again! Just wanted to let you know how things are going with that "new" program called Astunn. "Pretty well I might add". I started four days ago and have already earned $30.25. Part of it was from clicking on links they gave me a $5 bonus just to join. If you sign somebody up they give you $5. So far so good. Do yourself a favor and check it out. It is FREE to join and it should be a great addition to the family of "legit pay per click". Here's the link CLICK HERE

9 comments:

  1. Have you been paid by this site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yey but I'm staying positive, you can go through life thinking everything is a scam, but you will never get paid unless you try. It is FREE to use so no loss!I am also finding interesting opportunities which I will be bringing to My Top Money Makers soon.I will keep you all informed on my progress! Sign up there is nothing to lose and everything to gain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JOINED. :) CHECK OUT MY BLOGS FOR TIPS AND IDEAS. THANKS GOOD WORK AND GOOD LUCK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support I am now following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hej i like your blog
    good infos
    keep on the good job
    hope you visit my blogs too

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. i joined it under you :)

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I appreciate all your support and would love to help you as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be careful of this one!! I have had dealings with this admin. Just something to think about why would the owner of a "good site" sell a software that hacks his own site? Makes ya wonder doesn't it? Has anyone got paid? Has anyone recieved the referral money in their accounts?

    Good Luck and I hope I am wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PTC sites offering high incentives per click are usually scam

    ReplyDelete

Join Trek Pay Today it's FREE

The World Online!